Category List

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Another gorgeous eye created with the Urban Decay "Naked" eye palette. I'd like to try it with my Mary Kay colors like Crystalline, Moonstone, Granite, Silver Satin, Black Pearl...

Purple and teal eye makeup #vibrant #smokey #bold #eye #makeup #eyes
Purple and teal eye makeup #vibrant #smokey #bold #eye #makeup #eyes

Download whole gallery
Eye makeup
Eye makeup

Download whole gallery
golden brown smokey eye
golden brown smokey eye

Download whole gallery
Another gorgeous eye created with the Urban Decay "Naked" eye palette. I'd like to try it with my Mary Kay colors like Crystalline, Moonstone, Granite, Silver Satin, Black Pearl...
Another gorgeous eye created with the Urban Decay "Naked" eye palette. I'd like to try it with my Mary Kay colors like Crystalline, Moonstone, Granite, Silver Satin, Black Pearl...

Download whole gallery
Eye makeup
Eye makeup

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment